Properly storing your diamond painting supplies is essential to keep them in good condition and ensure that they last for a long time. Diamond painting supplies are delicate and require specific care and attention to maintain their quality. Here are some tips on how to properly store your diamond painting supplies:
- Store diamonds in individual containers: Store each color of diamond in its own container. You can use plastic containers or small bags to store them. Make sure that each container is labeled with the color code so that you can easily identify the diamonds.
- Keep containers in airtight bags: Once you have placed the diamonds in individual containers, place the containers in airtight bags to prevent moisture or humidity from affecting them. This will also prevent the diamonds from spilling or mixing with other colors.
- Store canvas flat: When you are not working on your paint by diamonds, store the canvas flat in a clean and dry place. Avoid bending or folding the canvas as this can damage the adhesive and cause the diamonds to fall off.
- Use a tube for rolled canvases: If you have a rolled canvas, use a tube to store it. Make sure that the canvas is rolled tightly and secured with rubber bands. Place the tube in a dry and cool place to prevent it from being exposed to sunlight or humidity.
- Store tools in a pouch: Keep your diamond painting tools, such as the pen and tweezers, in a pouch to prevent them from getting lost or damaged. Make sure that the pouch is clean and dry before storing the tools.
- Avoid extreme temperatures: Avoid storing your diamond painting supplies in extreme temperatures or direct sunlight as this can cause damage to the diamonds, canvas, and adhesive.
Properly storing your diamond painting supplies is essential to ensure that they last for a long time and maintain their quality. By following these simple tips, you can keep your supplies in good condition and create beautiful diamond paintings for years to come.